Payment and Cancellation Policy
Payment of deposit (non refundable if cancelled) or total fee for your booking indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If after a number approaches this amount is not paid within 60 days of arrival the booking may be cancelled and the holding deposit will not be refunded.
- A deposit of 25% (non refundable) is required to confirm your booking. Full payment of accommodation plus $500 Bond is due 14 days prior to your arrival. (ie 100%) must be paid to confirm your booking.
- Non Payment of Full Amount – If after a number approaches this amount is not paid within 60 days of arrival the booking may be cancelled and the holding deposit will not be refunded.
- Payment will be made by credit card or direct credit unless otherwise agreed by Deja Vu (If paying by direct credit a credit card is required for security)
- Bookings will be confirmed after payment within 48 hours for Deposits or balance of payment otherwise the booking will be cancelled.
- Seven consecutive nights in the one property will be charged as one week.
- The $500 bond is held until after your departure. Funds may be retained from the bond if these Terms & Conditions have been breached, or if additional cleaning is required, or if there have been breakages or damages.
- You must only provide credit card details for which you are authorised to use.
- Use of American Express incurs a surcharge of 2%. – Mastercard /Visa credit cards surcharge is 1%
- If you cancel, reschedule or change of mind your booking less than 8 weeks prior to the scheduled commencement of your stay your full accommodation payment is not refundable. If you cancel greater than 8 weeks prior to the scheduled commencement of stay loss of deposit will apply to all cancellations or rescheduled bookings. If you leave early once in house no refunds will be given. No show will incur full value of accommodation.
- If the booking has been made via a 3rd party booking agent, additional cancellation fees may apply to cover any commissions paid. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance to cover you in the event of an unforeseeable cancellation.
- Travel insurance can be purchased from various suppliers eg: www.aigtravel.com.au/tresidder
- Security for payments required under these terms and conditions must be provided by credit card.
- Invoices are issued, and payment must be made, in Australian dollars.
- By making payment of the total fee, you have an exclusive licence to occupy the property for the days specified when you book (but not possession).
Our right to cancel
- We reserve the right to cancel your reservation if we have made a mistake in relation to the price of your stay.
- We will ensure that we notify you of such mistakes within a week of your booking, provided your stay has not started yet.